Mindful Living, Mindful Being at Nirvana Wellness Sanctuary on the Gold Coast
10th – 13th April: Intensive Peace, noble silence, mindfulness and vipassana
The retreat opens with the marvelous experience by cultivating the practice for Intensive Peace. Here 3 days are in silence (10th-12th), cultivating mindfulness, where the clutter of compulsive thoughts is cleared away, and the light of awareness becomes powerfully bright. When you turn this brightness turned inward, it allows you to access the immaterial realms that a cluttered mind cannot attain. When this brightness is turned towards materiality (the physical world) or mentality (thought forms), these can be perceived and experienced in their unconditioned form, without the overlay of conceptual, conditioned thought.
13th – 17th April: The Yoga Sutras
Then the silence lifts, and we proceed with Shantiji’s discourses on the original Yoga Sutras. Each day will include periods of meditation, yoga nidra (deep relaxation) and gentle yoga, and during the course of the retreat, we have short philosophical (dharma) talks and group discussions to deepen our understanding of our dharma (purpose) in the world. Together we establish a retreat environment that includes daily practice, noble silence, simple group meals and participation in food preparation and clean-up, in the garden and other tasks.
17th – 19th April: Body, Mind and Spirit and the Seven Spiritual Laws of Healing
We culminate the retreat with a wonderful weekend spent with a lovely body, mind, spirit understanding based on the Seven Spiritual Laws of Healing and conclude the retreat with a delicious Sunday feast before we head down the mountain back to our home.
Mindful Living, Mindful Being residential retreat program 5-14 April 2019. 9 to 19 April 2020
Bookings and enquiries: (07) 5531 0511
or book online at: www.shantiyoga.com.au
NIRVANA WELLNESS RETREATS
- Inspiring talks with discussion and Q & A
- Loving your mind and body with daily meditation and gentle yoga
- Delicious Ayurvedic vegetarian meals were you eat love, not stress
- Detox medicines
- Nature walks
- Mindful art, and so much more.
- Discover the tools you need to stay happy, healthy and whole, every day of your life.
- Help your body heal and recover from stress, chronic illness, toxicity or poor nourishment, bad nutrition, digestive and eliminating issues
- Align your energy centres with nature to improve your emotional and physical wellbeing
- Experience a feeling of calmness, tranquillity and bliss
Return home with an upgrade in the quality of your life and work.